Neodymium Countersunk Rings
- Dimensions: 5/8″ od x 1/8″ thick with countersunk hole for #6 screw
- Tolerances: ±0.004″ x ±0.004″
- Material: NdFeB, Grade N42
- Plating/Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)
- Weight: 0.148 oz. (4.18 g)
- Pull Force, Case 1: 7.15 lbs
- Pull Force, Case 2: 20.12 lbs
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Brmax: 13,200 Gauss
- BHmax: 42 MGOe
Strong countersunk ring magnets sized specifically for #6 flat-head screws. The south pole is on the side of the magnet with the large hole, where the head of the screw would be.
These countersunk rings can be used for a wide range of applications including door closures and tool hangers.