Neodymium Countersunk Blocks
- Dimensions: 1″ x 1/4″ x 1/2″ thick w/ 2x holes to accept #6 screws
- Tolerances: ±0.004″ x ±0.004″ x ±0.004″
- Material: NdFeB, Grade N42
- Plating/Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Thru Thickness
- Weight: 0.48 oz. (13.6 g)
- Pull Force, Case 1: 17.17 lbs
- Pull Force, Case 2: 21.58 lbs
- Surface Field: 5521 Gauss
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Brmax: 13,200 Gauss
- BHmax: 42 MGOe
Magnetized through the 1/2″ direction. In other words, the north and south poles are located on the long, 1″ x 1/4″ faces.
Unlike most of our Countersunk Magnets, the holes are not parallel to the magnetization direction. The hole is, “through the side.” The north and south poles of this magnet are not on the faces with the holes.