Magnetic rods are mainly used in magnetic separators composed of magnetic frames, which can effectively remove iron impurities and small metal particles in loose or flowing raw materials.
1. The diameter of the standard cylindrical magnetic rod is 25mm, the length can be processed according to customer requirements, and the longest can reach 2500mm. Square or other shaped magnets are also available.
2. The material of the magnetic rod is usually 304 or 316L seamless stainless steel tube, and the surface can be polished to meet the special requirements of food, pharmaceutical and other fields.
3. The maximum working temperature of the product is 80 ° C. According to the special needs of customers, the maximum working temperature can reach 350 ° C.
4. Diverse end design, pointed, threaded holes, studs, etc.
5. Using ferrite permanent magnets and rare earth permanent magnets, it is possible to produce magnetic rods with different surface magnets to meet the needs of different customers’ permanent magnets.