Magnetic push pins neat magnetic thumbtacks
- Dimensions (overall): 7/16″ dia. x 9/16″ thick
- Material: NdFeB, Grade N42 + Assorted Colors Plastic
- Magnet Plating/Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)
- Weight: 0.0395 oz. (1.12 g)
- Pull Force: 1.75 lbs
- Surface Field: 3450 Gauss
- Brmax: 13,200 Gauss
- BHmax: 42 MGOe
These neat magnetic thumbtacks (aka “pushpins”) will hold 6 or more sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 paper securely to any metal surface.
They can be used on a fridge, metal bulletin boards, filing cabinets and on other metal surfaces. They can even be used to hang things from drywall screws or nails in your walls!
They are made of brightly colored plastic in a traditional thumbtack shape, with a super strong magnet disc on the bottom. They are a great addition to any home or office. They also make great gifts!
The assortment will contain each of the colors of magnetic thumbtacks that we currently stock. These magnets are sold in packs of 25. Order a quantity of 1 and get 25 magnets. Order a quantity of 2 and get 50 magnets. Order a quantity of 3 and get 75…